Friday 30 March 2012

Lana Del Rey Makeup

So carrying on my new obsession with Lana Del Rey I thought I'd do an inspired makeup look. I think Lana is so pretty and I'd love to have her lips whether she's had surgery or not! I've noticed she tends to wear winged eyeliner a lot with a pink/coral lip and pink-toned blusher quite low on her cheekbones, this is an inspired look so remember it is not an exact copy!



 


Foundation: Revlon Photo Ready Foundation 03 Shell
Powder: MUA Pressed Powder Shade 01
Blush: MUA Blusher Shade 01
Bronzer: MaxFactor Bronzing Powder 02 Bronze
Brow Pencil: No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil 01 Brown
Base Shadow & Highlight: L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro for Hazel Eyes step 1
Crease Colour: MUA Eye Shadow Shade 24 - Pearl
Liquid Eyeliner: Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Mascara: Soap & Glory Thick & Fast
Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick Please Me
Sunglasses: Primark
Necklace: Primark
T-shirt: New Look

Thanks for reading! for any questions, comments or suggestions email me at littlebeccabeauty@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me @littlebecca_x ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on lanas makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are ur eyes really that big or is there a make up trick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I naturally have quite big eyes but I also use a ton of mascara which makes them look bigger!
    hope that helps!
    becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're gorgeous! love your makeup! :)

    http://impulsivescorpio.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete